- Mobile device (Tablet or Smartphone) with operating sistema versión: iOS 7 + or Android 4.0.3 +.
- Wi-Fi® network without restrictions or proxi to connect to internet.
- Internet connection when installing app and while creating a user account.
- Know the Wi-Fi® network password.
The app Yale Connect can be downloaded from Google Play or ITunes store. https://www.yaleconnecthub.com/GetApp.html
Creating a user account:
- When you open the app, you will be asked to complete the registration information.
- Once all fields are completed, and email will be sent to the address used in the registration process.
- Open the email and follow the account activation link.
- A window will open in your browser that will inform you if the registration was successful.
- Once this process is finished, return to the Yale Connect application and use the login information from the previous step to start the session.
Starting the session:
Once the Yale Connect app is opened for the first time, it will ask for your email and password used in the registration process.
You can also use you social media account information as the user account for Yale Connect.
ATENTION: Your mobile device must be connected by Wi-Fi® to the same network where the Yale Connect Hub will connect, and it must have Internet connection throughout the installation process and during the linking of new devices.